The Haslam Scholars Program offers:
- Exclusive curriculum taken as a cohort
- Shared study-abroad experience
- Independent research support
- One-on-one access to leading faculty members
All of these academic experiences cultivate outstanding scholars and instill in them a desire for life-long learning and inquiry.
Each student selected as one of the fifteen Haslam Scholars receives:
- Prestigious merit scholarships in the amount of the total estimated cost of in-state tuition and fees, the average cost of on-campus room and board, and books.
- Out-of-state students also receive a waiver for in-state tuition.
Additional financial benefits of Haslam Scholars Program membership include:
- An all-expenses-paid common study abroad program
- Individualized thesis research support.
In addition to these and other exclusive Haslam Scholars Program academic benefits, Haslam Scholars also enjoy the benefits of membership in the Chancellor’s Honors Program, which includes priority course and housing registration and extensive library privileges.